25 April 2011

INSTALLMENT BOND

INSTALLMENT BOND
                       
I KC, s/o Mr. RC r/o ………………… have borrowed  a sum of Rs……….from Mr. SK s/o K r/o ……………………...  I hereby promise that the said sum  shall be  paid in twelve equal instalments of Rs………………each by first week of  each month.  I further promise that interest at the rate of 18% per annum shall also be paid along with monthly instalment.

            AND  I hereby agree that in case of my failure to pay the instalment alongwith interest the whole amount shall become due at once.

Witnesses:

1.         Name………………                                     Signature of…………
            Address…………….                                                            (KC)

1.            Name………………..
Address…………….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive