26 April 2011

POWER OF ATTORNEY TO EXECUTE A DOCUMENT

POWER OF ATTORNEY TO EXECUTE A DOCUMENT

TO ALL TO WHOM THESE PRESENTS SHALL COME, I, ... residing at ... do Send Greetings

WHEREAS I have agreed to sell my immovable property situated at... and more particularly described in the Schedule hereunder written.

AND WHEREAS the conveyance of the said property is to be completed shortly but as I am required to go out of India for some urgent work, I will be unable to execute the Deed of Conveyance in favour of the Purchaser and to do all other incidental acts for completion of the sale.

AND WHEREAS  I have, therefore, decided to appoint Mr... to be my true and lawful attorney to do and execute the following acts and deeds on my behalf and which the said attorney has agreed to do.

NOW KNOW YOU ALL AND THESE PRESENTS WITNESS that I, hereby appoint and constitute the said Mr... to be my true and lawful attorney or agent with full authority to do and execute the following acts deeds and things for me, in my name and on my behalf namely,

1.            To execute the Deed of Conveyance in terms of the draft approved by my advocate, in favour of Mr... the Purchaser or his nominee in respect of the said property described in the Schedule hereunder written.

2.            To lodge the said Deed of Conveyance In the Office of the Sub- Registrar of Assurances concerned and to admit execution thereof by the said attorney.

3.            To do all other acts and things that may be necessary or incidental to the execution and registration of the Deed of Conveyance in respect of the said property.

AND I do ratify and confirm what the said attorney will lawfully do in the premises.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF I have put my hand this ... day of ... 2000.

THE SCHEDULE ABOVE REFERRED TO:

Signed and delivered by the withinnamed Mr...
in the presence of ...
BEFORE ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive