26 April 2011

POWERS OF ATTORNEY ( SPECIAL) TO CONDUCT PARTICULAR CASE PENDING IN A PARTICULAR COURT

POWERS OF ATTORNEY ( SPECIAL) TO CONDUCT  PARTICULAR CASE PENDING  IN A PARTICULAR COURT

LET IT  BE KNOWN TO ALL MEN THROUGH THESE PRESENTS that I …………………s/o……………..r/o…………..do hereby appoint  Shri…………………..s/o………………………r/o…………………….as my attorney to prosecute  and conduct  the original suit No………..of 19…………between Mr…………….Vs./Mr…………………pending in the Court of …………at……………….and to do all other acts which are necessary or incidental for the proper conduct of the aforesaid  case in my  name and  on my behalf.  In particular, I authorise the aforesaid case in  my name and on my behalf.  In particular, I authorise the aforesaid attorney to sing Vakalatnama  and other papers relating  to the said case, give statement on oath filing of papers and executing decree etc.  All the  acts done by my attorney  shall be  deemed to have been done by me personally and  shall be  binding over/against me. The power of attorney shall be valid during the pendency of the aforesaid case or till 1993 whichever is earlier.


            IN WITNESS WHEREOF I have signed this document on this……….day of ……..19………..

Sd/-                                                                                         Sd/-
Attorney                                                                                 Executor

Signature of the aforesaid attorney are attested hereby.

                                                                                                Sd/-……………..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive