26 April 2011

POWER OF ATTORNEY IN A COURT CASE ( ANOTHER FORM)

POWER OF ATTORNEY IN A COURT  CASE ( ANOTHER FORM)

            LET BE KNOWN TO ALL THROUGH THESE PRESENTS  that I…………….s/o…………………….r/o………………..do hereby  constitute and appoint Sri………………….s/o…………………………r/o………………….my attorney in my name and on my behalf to do or execute all or any of the  following acts or things with regards to First Appeal………………… of 19……….Mrs……………………….w/o…………………..r/o…………………….Vs. Mr………………..s/o…………………………..r/o…………………………..and
others pending in the Court of……….at…………….in which  I figure  as respondent No. 2 in the array of parties.

(a)  To engage a counsel for proper conduct of the case.
(b)  To sign, verify and  present before the aforesaid Court any application or other papers in connection with the aforesaid case.
(c)  To seek execution of the decree or  order passed in the said  appeal  by moving  application for that purpose and to sign and verify such application.
(d)  To deposit, withdraw or receive money with regards to and for the purpose of any proceedings in the aforesaid case.
(e)  To obtain  copies of the documents and papers.
(f)   To do all other lawful acts which are necessary or incidental  for the  proper conduct  of the aforesaid case.

I do hereby that all acts, deeds and  things, legally, done or executed by the said attorney shall be  deemed to be acts, deeds and  things before done by me.  I also bind  myself to ratify and confirm all and whatever is done or lawfully caused to  be done for me on account of powers given by these presents.


IN WITNESS WHEREOF etc…………

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive