26 April 2011

POWER OF ATTORNEY FOR EXECUTING SALE DEED

POWER OF ATTORNEY FOR EXECUTING SALE DEED


            BY THIS POWER OF ATTORNEY , I BK, s/o ………………, r/o ……………………………. do hereby appoint AS, s/o …………….., r/o …………………. to be my Attorney for me and in my name and on my behalf.

1.            To negotiate and sell my property situate at No. ……………………………….. to any purchaser at such price and at such time as my said Attorney  may in his absolute discretion think proper to agree upon an for such purpose to execute any document, deed or other papers and to present the same for registration and to admit the execution thereof.
2.            To receive from the purchaser the consideration money for the said property and to give receipt and discharge therefor as may be required.
3.            To deliver physical possession in the manner that is possible in the circumstances of the said property at ……………………… to the purchaser or to the nominee of the purchaser.
4.            To apply to the Municipal Corporation of …………… for mutation of the said property in favour of and in the name of the purchaser or his  nominee and to do and execute all deeds, assurances and to do all such acts as may be necessary to fully effectuate the said sale of the said property.

I hereby agree and undertake to ratify all acts, deeds, assurances, done given, executed or made by my said Attorney under the powers conferred by this Power of Attorney as if the same were done or made by me  personally.

            In witness whereof I sing and execute this Power of Attorney on this 26th Day of July 1994 at Calcutta.


                                                                                                Sd/- BK

(Stamping required, Registration is
  before the Sub-Registrar’s Office, …………)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive