26 April 2011

SPECIAL POWER OF ATTORNEY FOR ADMITTING EXECUTION

SPECIAL POWER OF ATTORNEY FOR ADMITTING EXECUTION

TO ALL to whom these presents shall come, I  ........   of  ....... Indian Inhabitant SEND GREETINGS:

WHEREAS I have executed a Deed of Conveyance of the property described in the Schedule hereunder written in favour of    ........    the Purchaser.

AND WHEREAS the said Deed is required to be lodged for registration (or is lodged for registration) in the office of the Sub-Registrar at ........

AND WHEREAS I am unable to appear before the Sub-Registrar for admitting execution of the said Deed relating to the said property as I am residing away at .....………….

AND WHEREAS I am, therefore, desirous of appointing   ........   as my Attorney to attend the office of the Sub-Registrar to admit execution of the said conveyance on my behalf and which the said attorney has agreed to do,

NOW KNOW YOU ALL AND THESE PRESENTS WITNESS that I do hereby nominate, constitute and appoint   ........ to be my true and lawful Attorney for the purpose expressed that is to say -

1.         To present and lodge in the office of the Sub-Registrar of Assurances at ........   and to admit execution of the Deed of Conveyance dated ....... executed by me in favour of   ........   the Purchaser and to do all acts and things necessary for effectively registering the said Conveyance.

2.         AND I DO HEREBY agree to ratify and confirm all and whatever my said Attorney shall or purport to do or cause to be done by virtue of these presents.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF I have put my hand this day  .........     of ……….., 2000.


SIGNED AND DELIVERED BY the withinnamed   ................
in the presence of  ...............
Before The Sub-Registrar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive