26 April 2011

SPECIAL POWER OF ATTORNEY TO EXECUTIVE SALE DEED

SPECIAL POWER OF ATTORNEY TO EXECUTIVE SALE DEED


            I, KB, s/o Mr. RB, r/o ……………………. do hereby appoint Mr. RA, s/o Mr. KP as my attorney to do or execute in my name and on my behalf, or otherwise for the sale purpose hereinafter mentioned.

1.            That the said attorney shall execute sale deed in favour of Mr. JP s/o Mr. RK r/o …………………….. on a sale consideration of Rs.1,00,000 (Rupees one lac only) and deliver the vacant possession of House No. ………………..to Mr. AR.

2.            That the said attorney shall purchase Indira Vikas Patra of the entire  amount and deliver the same to my wife Mrs. SG.

I hereby agree that act done by my attorney shall be  acceptable to me and shall be binding on me.

            IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have signed this power of attorney in the presence of the following  witnesses, on this ………day of……..

Witnesses:

1.            ………………..                                                          (Signature)
2.            ………………..                                                          (KB)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive