26 April 2011

SPECIAL POWER OF ATTORNEY IN FAVOUR OF TWO PERSONS TO EXECUTE SALE DEED

SPECIAL  POWER  OF  ATTORNEY IN FAVOUR  OF TWO PERSONS
TO EXECUTE  SALE  DEED

            I, KM, age about …… year’s s/o BL, r/o ………………….., do  hereby appoint Mr. RK, s/o Mr. VK r/o ………………… and RB s/o  GB, r/o …………………,  and every one  of them  to be my attorney  to conduct the   undermentioned  work  for and on my behalf :


1.            That  the said attorney  shall execute  the sale deed of my house No. ……………… in favour of Mr. DC, s/o Mr.  HC, r/o………………….. on a sale  consideration of Rs. 10,00,000/- (Rupees ten lac thousand only).
2.            That  the said attorney/attorneys  shall receive  the sale amount  and issue  factual  receipt  to Mr. DC.
3.            That the said  attorney (s)  shall deposit the amount in my current account No. …….. in the ……………  Bank, …………..Branch.
4.            That  the said attorney (s) shall deliver the vacant possession of the said  house  to Mr.  DC, and do all other works connected with this  sale  deed.
5.            That  the conduct of the attorney(s)   shall  be binding on me and shall be  deemed to have been  done by me.

IN  WITNESS WHEREOF I have  signed this power  of attorney  in the  presence of the following  witnesses : on ……….. day  of ……………..

Witnesses:
1…………
2………..                                                                                Signature

                                                            (KM)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive