26 April 2011

REPLACEMENT OF ATTORNEY

REPLACEMENT OF ATTORNEY



KNOW ALL MEN ETC, THAT WHEREAS  by power of attorney dated ………………., I, RP s/o Mr. GR, r/o ………………………. had  appointed  Mr. KR s/o Mr. RP r/o …………………….. as my attorney and certain powers were given to him, which were specified in the said power of attorney.

AND WHEREAS I now desire to replace Mr.  KR, above named by Mr. JN, r/o ……………………. for the proposes mentioned in the said deed dated ………………...

NOW I hereby revoke all the powers and authorities given to said Mr. KR by power of attorney dated ………………..

AND further I hereby appoint Mr. JN, as my attorney  in place of Mr. KR and give him all powers already mentioned in the power of attorney dated …………………….., a verified copy of which is enclosed herewith.

AND I hereby agree that all the lawful acts and things done by my attorney shall be deemed to have been done  by me and shall be binding on me.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have signed this power of attorney on this ……..  day of …………….. in the presence of the following witnesses:

Witnesses:
1.            ………………                                                                                    Signature
2.            ………………                                                                                    (RP)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive