26 April 2011

GENERAL POWER OF ATTORNEY

GENERAL POWER OF ATTORNEY

            KNOW  ALL  MEN  BY THESE PRESENTS  that, I, RP s/o late GR, r/o ………………………….,  do  hereby  appoint Mr. SK, Advocate, s/o Late BN r/o …………………………..   as many   attorney  and   authorise  them to  do all  or  any of the thing  jointly  or severally  on my behalf.

1.         That the said  attorney shall demand,  collect and receive in  my name  and on my behalf  all debt, loans  advantages and other claims  do to me . The are further  empowered  to take all lawful proceedings  and  means  to recover and    receive the said loans advances  and debts etc. They are  empowered to prosecute  and defend  to lawful action suits and claims  and  refer the  matter to arbitrators, file the suit, compromise  the suit and execute such   instruments  as they think proper and necessary.

2.         The said attorneys  are empowered to borrow from time to time  such  loans and advances as they think proper in my interest and furnish security of movable and immovable   property  on such terms and conditions as the think proper.

3.         The said attorneys are empowered to   sell, exchange, surrender, lease or depose of  any houses  and buildings lands, etc, which belong to me  in such manner  as they thing proper and  expedient.

4.         The said  attorneys are empowered to  invest my monies as my attorneys   as  any of the think proper and expedient .

5.            The said  attorneys are empowered  jointly and severally to deposit the monies  they  collect on my behalf in my bank account.

6.            The said  attorneys are  authorised to  draw, accept, endorse, negotiate, retire, and pay  any bills of exchange,  promissory  note cheques, and other negotiable instruments, as they think  proper and  expedient in my interest.

7.            The said  attorneys are  authorised to  operate to my bank account, close the bank account open bank account  in some other bank as they think  proper and  expedient in my interest.


8.            The said  attorneys are  authorised to let out or to  give on lease my properties to  the persons they think proper, recover rent, already due, and recover the  rent as may due  in future from  time to time. They are further  authorised  to sue  the  persons  for recovery to rent,  to compromise the sue and do all other works concerning with it .
9.            The said  attorneys  are authorised  to take the property  on lease and  execute lease deed for   and on  my behalf  as my attorneys.
10.         They are  authorised  to call upon  shares belonging  to me  and attend the meetings  of any company  of  which  I am  the shareholders.
11.         The said  attorneys  are authorised  to appoint, or remove  the agents  to look  after my   estate   and fix the salaries  etc. of the agent  of my behalf  as my  attorneys.
12.         The said  attorneys  are authorised  to do generally of all such things and acts as may attorneys or attorney, which shall be  binding  on me.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF I have signed  this deed of power  of attorney  in the presence of the following witnesses :

Witnesses :
1……                                                                                                  Signature.
2……             

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive