26 April 2011

POWER OF ATTORNEY FOR EXECUTION AND PRESENTATION BEFORE SUB-REGISTRAR

POWER OF ATTORNEY FOR EXECUTION AND PRESENTATION
BEFORE SUB-REGISTRAR

KNOW YE ALL MEN BY THESE PRESENTS that I ..................... son of Shri           ........................... residing at ........................................ send GREETINGS:

WHEREAS I am a resident of ________ now AND WHEREAS I intend to sell plot No .................... admeasuring ....................... sq. mtrs., situate in    ................... comprised in S. No. ................. (Part) and    ....................(Part) purchased by me vide document No. ................ registered in the office of the Sub-Registrar, _________ more particularly described in Schedule hereunder

AND WHEREAS it is not possible for me to go over personally to ________ for execution, admission and presentation for registration of the document.

I, the said ..................... do hereby nominate, constitute and appoint Shri ............................... son of ..........................  resident of  ..................................... to be my true and lawful attorney for me and in my name and on my behalf to do or cause to be done all or any of the following acts, deeds, matters and things that is to say:

1.         To negotiate, sell and to execute sale deed and necessary forms and  papers relating to the execution of the sale of the property more fully described in the Schedule.
           
2.         To declare the value of the property before the Sub-Registrar for purposes of registration of the said sale deed.
           
3.         To present and lodge the sale deed for registration before the Office of the Sub-registrar of Assurances at ________ and to admit execution of the sale deed to receive consideration and give receipt and discharge and to do ail acts and things necessary for effectively registering the said sale deed.

4.         To appear before any court or authority for the purposes of any matter relating to the registration, declaration of value or any other proceedings connected with the same.

5.         To engage pleader or authorised representatives to act on his behalf in the said proceedings to do all other acts that may be necessary for the proper completion of the work assigned by me to my attorney under these presents.

6.         To give possession of the said property to the purchaser by handing over vacant possession and execute possession certificate in favour of Purchaser.

7.         To deposit the sale proceeds of the house in my Bank Account No. ............. with Bank of India ..................

8.         To apply for and obtain Income-tax Certificate under section 230A, Income-tax Act, 1961 for registration of the said sale deed.

I do hereby ratify and confirm that all acts, deeds and things done by my said attorney shall be deemed to have been acts, deeds and things done by me personally and I undertake to ratify and confirm all and whatsoever that my said attorney shall do or purport to do or cause to be done by virtue of these presents.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have executed this power ................. on this  .............. day of ........................, 2000.

The schedule above referred to

Signed and delivered by the within named
..................
WITNESSES;
1.

2.

Identified by me
(                       )                                                                                                                   Before me
Advocate                                                                                                                      Notary Public

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive