26 April 2011

POWER OF ATTORNEY IN A COURT CASE

POWER  OF ATTORNEY  IN A COURT  CASE



            I, PK, s/o  Mr. KC, r/o …………………..do hereby appoint Mr. JN r/o …………………………… my attorney to do or execute all or any one of the …………………………… my attorney to do or execute all or any one of the  following act in connection with appeal No. ……….. pending before the  Hon’ble  member  Tribunal (Sales-tax) Bench, ……………, in which  I am the appellant.

1.    That  the said attorney shall  appoint  a Senior Counsel to conduct the case.
2.    That the said attorney shall present himself on my behalf and move application/applications in connection with the proceedings of the case.
3.    That the said attorney shall deposit any amount or take refund to any amount in connection with the proceedings of the case.
4.    That the said attorney shall file an stay application and on obtaining  stay file security to the satisfaction of Sale-tax Officer, ………………..
5.    That the said attorney shall obtain copies of the papers required by the Senior Counsel and hand them over to him to facilitate  him for proper argument.
6.    That generally the said attorney shall do all other lawful work in connection with the said appeal.

And I hereby agree that all the acts and things, lawfully done by  my attorney shall be deemed to have been done  by me and shall be binding on us..

In witnesses whereof I have signed this power of attorney on this……..day of……….in the presence of the following witnesses:

Witnesses:

1.            ………………                                                            Signature of………..
2.            ………………                                                                        (PK)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive