26 April 2011

SPECIAL POWER OF ATTORNEY TO PRESENT DOCUMENT FOR REGISTRATION

SPECIAL POWER OF ATTORNEY TO PRESENT DOCUMENT FOR REGISTRATION

BY THIS POWER OF ATTORNEY, I .................. son of ................... resident of .......................... do hereby appoint ....................... son of Shri .........................…..resident of ........................... as my attorney for me and on my behalf to appear before the Sub-Registrar of .................................  and to present and lodge before him for registration of the deed of conveyance dated the ................ made between me and Shri .........................son of ....................   resident of .................................. executed by me on the ......................... to admit on my behalf the execution of the said deed of conveyance by me and receipt of sale consideration by me and to do any act, deed or thing that may be necessary for effectively registering the said deed of conveyance.

            AND I DO HEREBY agree to ratify and confirm all and whatever my said Attorney shall or purport to do or cause to be done by virtue of these presents.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have executed this power ................ this ............. day of ....................., 2000.

Signed and delivered by the within named
..................
WITNESSES;
1.

2.

Identified by me
(                       )                                                                                                                   Before me
Advocate                                                                                                                      Notary Public

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive