25 April 2011

SECURITY BOND FOR COSTS OF APPEAL WHEREIN PROPERTY IS MORTGAGED

SECURITY BOND FOR COSTS OF APPEAL
WHEREIN  PROPERTY  IS MORTGAGED


To,
            This security bond for costs of appeal executed by……………

WITNESSETH:-

            This appellant  has preferred an appeal from the decree in suit no……..of 2000, against the respondent, and has been called upon to furnish  security. Accordingly, I, (of my own free will), stand security for the costs of the  appeal mortgaging the properties specified in the Schedule hereunto  annexed. I shall not transfer the said  properties or any  part thereof, and in the event of any default  on the part of the appellant, I shall duly carry out any order that may be  made against me, with regard  to the payment of costs  of appeal. Any amount so payable shall be realised from the properties  hereby  mortgaged, and  if the proceeds of the sale of the said  properties are insufficient  to pay the amount due, I any my  legal representatives will be personally  liable  to pay the balance. To  this effect I execute this security  bond this ………….day of ……………,2000.

                                                                                                            (Sd)…………….
Witnessed by
1……………….s/o………….of………….
2………………s/o……………….of……..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive