26 April 2011

POWER OF ATTORNEY TO PRESENT DEED OF FAMILY ARRANGEMENT BEFORE REGISTRART

POWER OF ATTORNEY TO PRESENT DEED OF FAMILY ARRANGEMENT
BEFORE REGISTRAR

THIS POWER OF ATTORNEY granted at ........... this  ............. day of      .................... 19 ..........  by .......................... son of Shri .............................. resident of ................................  (hereinafter referred to as 'the Donor") in favour of Shri                 ................................  son of Shri ............................... resident of ....................................... (hereinafter referred to as "the Donee").

WHEREAS I, my brothers S/Shri ..................... and ..................... have entered a Deed of Family Arrangement (with two counterparts thereof) which Deed of Family Arrangement relates to the piece and parcel of land at ..................................... more particularly described in the Schedule hereto.

AND WHEREAS the said Deed of Family Arrangement (and its two counterparts) have to be lodged for registration with the sub-Registrar at ............. or at    ............……….. I am not in a position to go over to ........... to personally present the said Deed of Family Arrangement (and its two counterparts) before the Sub-Registrar at ........... or at ........... and I am therefore desirous of appointing the Donee as my agent and empowering him to lodge for registration and admit execution of the said Deed of Family Arrangement (and its two counterparts) before Sub-Registrar of Assurances at ........... or ........... to do and complete everything necessary on my behalf to complete registration of the said Deed of Family Arrangement (and its two counterparts).

            NOW THESE PRESENTS WITNESS that I ............ do hereby appoint Shri ............................ son of Shri ................................. resident of ............................... ............ to be my true and lawful attorney and on my behalf to do all or any of the following acts:

1.            To present for registration the said Deed of Family Arrangement (and its two counterparts) before either the Sub-Registrar of Assurance at .............. or other registering authority in ..................

2.            To admit execution of the said Deed of Family Arrangement (and its two counterparts).

3.            To do all acts and deeds and things as may be necessary or proper for the registration of the said Deed of Family Arrangement (and its two counterparts).

4.            To receive back the said Deed of Family Arrangement (and its two counterparts) duly registered and to sign and deliver proper receipts for the same.
  
I hereby agree to confirm and ratify all such acts, deeds or things as may lawfully be done by my said Attorney on my behalf and in my name in pursuance of these presents and the same shall be binding on me and be in full force and effect.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I ................................. have set my hands to these presents at ............................. the day and year first hereinabove written.

The schedule above referred to

Signed and delivered by the within named
..................
WITNESSES;
1.

2.

Identified by me
(                       )                                                                                                                   Before me
Advocate                                                                                                                      Notary Public

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive